BENEFITS OF SPAYING AND NEUTERING
We provide resources about the benefits of spaying and neutering and where to find low-cost spay/neuter clinics.
We provide innovative ideas and resources to help animals get adopted faster. When animals are adopted, there is room to rescue more!
Increase adoption rates and save more lives by using cage-free environments such as cat rooms, outdoor spaces for dogs, and foster homes.
Register Your Rescue
Register your organization with these other popular websites to reach more people and increase adoption rates!
- Add your rescue to Adopt a Pet, North America’s largest non-profit pet adoption website.
- Petfinder is a large, well-known pet adoption website. Add your rescue to the search results!
- PetHarbor is a resource that connects people to animal shelters so they can search for adoptable or lost pets.
- Petango works with animal welfare organizations across North America to match people with adoptable pets.
- The Pet Adoption Portal helps you save time and maximize your adoptions! You only post each animal’s information once, then the information is pushed to over 200 animal adoption listing websites!
- Doobert.com is a software program that simplifies the scheduling and management of transports by providing real-time collaboration with appropriate volunteers. Doobert also provides ways for individuals to connect and volunteer for rescue organizations, and start saving animals.
- RescueGroups.org is a website that provides free and low-cost technology solutions for animal welfare organizations.
Apply for donations
The Rescue Bank National Pet Food Distribution Program delivers pet food and supplies donated by brand name manufacturers to animal welfare non-profit organizations throughout America. Any 501(c)(3) pet rescue organization or community service organization engaged in pet retention may apply.